[SML] "Out-3-5-7-Full "

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 15:08:39 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Wild, Larry via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Bill Conners wrote: “Some lighting designers never got past out-3-5-7-full
> of piano boards and did fine in the computer console era.”

When I was in grad school in the early 90's, after being out for 10 years
working, etc. I was cueing a show. I asked for a light at full, 80, half,
out and not liking what I saw, moved on to another light. Another student,
10 years my jr mentioned to me "you could look at 93%."
I answered that I knew what I was looking for and the light just wasn't
going to work for me for that cue. Thanks for the advice.

--
Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661