[SML] Can you please suggest a glue.

smashwolf at gmail.com smashwolf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:40:54 UTC 2015

3M spray adhesive. 90  Super77, 80 or 90 should do the trick.  The higher
number can be more aggressve, but also determines the softness
or stretchiness of the final cure.  sincethe bench is not stretching,
Spray 90 would be best, but if you were gluing foam to foam, for
instance, 70
would be best

--
Bryan Manternach, President, Smashwolf Productions & Studios
2883 Aiello Drive, Suite #3, San Jose, CA, 95111
408-363-8324, 408-209-3099 (mobile), smash at smashwolf.com