[SML] Waist worn tool pouch

Jeremiah Grünblatt roadhat at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 8 16:18:49 UTC 2015

Nite Ize makes some nice little pouches that I tend to see around a lot. I have an old Porta-Brace belt pouch that has worked well for many years. I also have the original pocket-protector type pouch from Occidental Leather that I quite like. Secures to belt or just slip the flap into a rear pocket for easy on and off.

http://www.occidentalleather.com/product.php?sku=b5057&type=

J. Minh