[SML] System Design/Specification Question

Rob Graham photonguide at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 23:08:24 UTC 2015

Question:

Is that going to give me 32 channels of control via DANTE, or  64?  I
know the LS9-32 can be expanded to 64 channels using the expansion
cards, but I'm also assuming that DANTE network control will only be
on the 32 that come in on each of the MY16 cards that are in the
expansion slots?

Am I understanding that correctly?

In an ideal universe, I have the 24 wireless, the 16 hard-wire and at
least 8 outputs from QLab (via Virtual Dante?) in the board at all
times.  Plus stereo inputs for the antiquated CD Player and an iPod,
and a God Mic.