[SML] Essential SML accessories

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Sun Jun 14 02:33:13 UTC 2015

On 6/13/2015 5:17 PM, Bruce Purdy via Stagecraft wrote:
>> Missing two things, a cooler under the seat cushion and a cup holder.
>
> I don’t know about the cooler, but this road case sofa does have cup
> holders:
> https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6b/2c/6b/6b2c6b2c636568ad48b8ad9d109886bc.jpg
>
> You can chill out backstage, watching your road-case entertainment centre!
> https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a6/97/79/a69779b895701b15fe2676cad607d71e.jpg
>
> Dave, did you have the room backstage for this stuff on the Horsey show?
>
> Bruce
> -----
> Bruce Purdy
> Central New York Magic Theatre Co.
> http://cnymagic.com

   I suspect if we were to delve back into the 70s and 80s super rock
band tours.  Where they had loads of cash flow, and were basically on a
neverending tour, bringing all the comforts of home made all kinds of
sense.  Especially those doing arena shows where the green room is often
one of the locker rooms, and the only furnishings are showers and benches

   Living in an endless series of hotel rooms is not everyone's cup of
tea. (Or beer, or scotch, or plate of BBQ.)

   --Dale