[SML] DMX through an E-stop button

Michael Sauder michael.sauder at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 22:35:45 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Bill Conner via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Is a shunt trip breaker and an e-stop button too expensive?  It really
> isn't more complicated - just replacing the breaker feeding the dimmer
> pack.

I wasn't aware of a shunt trip breaker. I'll ask the electrician tomorrow.
As always, there's the question of what's available in Brazil, but so far
we've been able to get almost everything we really need from Rio or São
Paulo  (which involves flying someone there and back).

Thanks!
Michael