[SML] Trap Lift

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Wed Jun 17 22:15:07 UTC 2015

Disney used a modified Genie for the dragon in Fantasmic at WDW in Fla.   No people in it, just the rising dragon,  Maleficent.

Original "head on a Stick"  (or in this case head on a genie lift) was replaced a few years ago with a real audio-animatronic creature---at least at Disneyland, I haven't seen the WDW version in a few years.

DickA
TD, Cornell U