[SML] Campus Software

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Thu Jun 18 20:10:04 UTC 2015

On the Fredonia SUNY campus, all faculty and staff use Google Calendar like
Kim and we can all access/share one another's calendars and set up meetings
and agree to go to meetings, etc. That works pretty well for most things.
But the campus calendar is run on another piece of software entirely
provided by Event Management Services that anyone can look at but only
certain folk can edit or create events. Can't tell you what office actually
runs that. It is pretty useful for campus wide events.
Steve Rees
RAC Project Shepherd
Fredonia