[SML] Satisfaction

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jun 22 01:19:50 UTC 2015

Jerry Durand  wrote:

> Heard back on the dress code.  No denim of any kind. My FR clothing is
> denim and duck, also don't have any non-denim pants that aren't thin
> summer things that are some sort of synthetic (flammable).
>
> Wish they'd answered when I first asked a month ago, may have to abort
> as they don't pay me enough to buy new clothes.

	This dress code - I would presume - is to get in the door and for mixing with the membership. Can you change into your “work” cloths in the field? After all, you are working in the dark, and the public (members) wouldn’t have access to the launch area, right?

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.