[SML] Sound Audio Interface

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Mon Jun 22 22:30:45 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 12:36 PM, Thomas Marhenke via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> We have been using an Echo Audio Fire 12 channel interface but are looking
> for something that uses USB instead of Firewire, new I-Mac doesn't have
> Firewire.  We have an M-Audio unit but are looking for something with at
> least 12 channels.  Anyone know of anything?

This doesn't answer your question directly, but Apple does have
Thunderbolt->Firewire adapters.... that's what we had to do when we
updated a QLab/Mac Mini rig, so we could continue using our audio
interface... was cheaper than a new interface (if you have the
Thunderbolt port to spare).

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com