[SML] Black scaffolding?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Mon Jun 22 23:32:44 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 3:50 PM, Stephen Lee via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> - Does anyone have experience with ScaffoldMart in particular? Their
> products seem to be well-made & at a good price, but it's always nice
> to hear reports from actual usage.

When my facility opened 9 years ago, we ordered scaff from
ScaffoldMart....good stuff, still holding up well (not that we use it
a lot, but it does get used).  Stuff arrived by common carrier in good
shape.... I don't remember how it was packed, but there wasn't any
damage.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com