[SML] Since we've been talking about cell networks ...

Andrew Vance atvanceld at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:32:35 UTC 2015

I use Cricket for my everyday phone, and have for a couple of years
now.  I switched from AT&T because I noticed my data usage was never
more than 1GB/month.  now I've got unlimited talk/text & 2.5GB/month
before they throttle, and I only pay $40/month [about $60 less than I
was with AT&T].  The network works everywhere I regularly go, so it
hasn't been a problem for me.