[SML] Since we've been talking about cell networks ...

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 20:20:44 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 1:28 AM, Pat Kight via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> ... does anyone have anything good, bad or indifferent to say about AT&T?

My housekeeper/former S.O. Jenna is on AT&T... The only good thing she
has to say about them is they giver her a discount for being an IATSE
Union member. Otherwise she can't abide them. I am told they have the
*WORST* customer disservice in the western arm of the galaxy, worse
even that Hitler's Gestapo or General Motors.

--
Dave Vick
517-749-3859