[SML] S4 bench focus...

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Thu Jun 25 01:40:31 UTC 2015

Never seen that, but then I don’t use many 36deg units.

I have needed to put a wrench on the XY knob on occasion, and that shatters the plastic flange part, so I replace the damn thing anyway.

(“if it jams, force it; if it breaks, it needed replacing anyways.”  -- my father. . . . .  or was it Murphy?)

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician

604-822-2372
Andrew.riter at ubc.ca<mailto:Andrew.riter at ubc.ca>