[SML] S4 bench focus...

Dorian Kelly illuminati500 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 18:29:13 UTC 2015

I put a rig in a sea life centre, a really salty  atmosphere.  I remember having to replace luminaries - easier and cheaper than replacing all the corroded and damaged parts - practically bi-monthly. The old units were passed on to a local am-dram who were very pleased with them  even in that condition after they had replaced bits. God knows what the salt would do to a source 4 led2