[SML] Since we've been talking about cell networks ...

Andy Lang andy at soundguyandy.com
Fri Jun 26 01:29:11 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 1:29 AM Pat Kight via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I've been reading up and it seems as if GSM networks such as AT&T's have
> some real advantages over the CDMA networks used by Sprint and Verizon.

That's quite out of date information. The LTE migration changed that game
quite a bit, and the things like inability to access data while on a voice
call have gone the way of the dodo.

 -Andy
--
(As you may have noticed, this is coming from my new address. Messages sent
to andy at ducksecho will still reach me, but please update your contacts to