[SML] New product

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Mon Jun 29 21:39:43 UTC 2015

As we're currently busy, we're not broadly advertising things, but we
now have a chain motor control box available.  Current version handles
up to nine 1/2 ton motors but it's easily customized.  The wired remote
control uses standard wire you have in your theater, so you can extend
it to pretty much any distance you'd want.

I don't know if the SML person who has the first one wants to offer a
review, but if anyone is interested I have pictures from before it was
shipped out.  Contact me privately for more info.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand