[SML] Foam Fire Retardant

Dan Sheehan dsheehan.sml at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:26:56 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Stuart Wheaton  wrote:

>  .... Home depot.
> racks and racks of that foam, nothing more than the same sprinklers as your
> shop has.  The same thing with the aisles of spray cans. Not fire cabinets
> around them....

Article in Fire Engineering magazine Jan 2015 issue re a fire in a HD
store in Florida,
says (besides LOTS of stuff that went wrong.. Very interesting !)

"sprinkler sys was ... designed to control a fire based on the fire load
 of the commodity stored in specific areas or departments in the store"

www.FireEngineering.Com

Father of my grandchild is a firefighter (among other things).

--
...Dan Sheehan
Fixer of things that break