[SML] Princess Bride: An Inconceivable Evening with Cary Elwes

Herrick Goldman Herrick at HGLightingDesign.com
Thu Mar 12 23:14:18 UTC 2015

I stand corrected the Anna Nicole Bipic in 2013 was a tour de force for him..

how much worse could it be if it’s uncharotable at best? are we talking genocidal? or is Hitler involved?

I still say its a $$ grab.   Sort of like the current production of “it’s only a play” on Bway…

--
Herrick Goldman
Lighting Designer, NYC

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov