[SML] UIplighting floor

Herrick Goldman Herrick at HGLightingDesign.com
Tue Mar 17 20:34:14 UTC 2015

GLP sells good LED tape and drivers for a reasonable price.

--
Herrick Goldman
Lighting Designer, NYC

We work in the dark - We do what we can- We give what we have. Our doubt is our passion and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of our art.  -Henry James