[SML] UIplighting floor

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 21:13:24 UTC 2015

I've seen this done with Christmas lights, too. Get some pegboard and
put one light up through each hole to keep them neat and organized.  If
you have the time, get strings of solid green, red and blue lights and
intersperse them in the pegboard.  Now you can color mix each panel.

Heat dispersion will be more of an issue than with LEDs, so plan for
some air circulation.

Steve L.