[SML] Small driver of screws

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Fri Mar 20 15:18:08 UTC 2015

I'd look at your local auto parts store or electronics emporium.  Or if you Google up promotional giveaways, large numbers of vendors would be happy to sell you boxes of them printed with "Stolen from Jeffrey Salzberg" or the like.

Dale

with a flat blade on the business end and a stubby Phillips bit coming
out the back of the handle.  I've had 6 or 8 of them over the years, but
can't find them now that I actually need two of them.
.
Anyone know where I can find them, either for purchase or for
promotional consideration?