[SML] tourist stuff in London, Cornwall, and Venice

Dorian Kelly illuminati500 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 23:00:56 UTC 2015

Cornwall  - St Ives is great for the atmosphere, the artists and the Tate. You can walk from there to Zennor along some wild cost and see a fascinating church and the Tinner Arms.  The Minack Theatre is an open-air theatre, constructed above a gully with a rocky granite outcrop jutting into the sea. The theatre is at Porthcurno, 4 miles from Land's End

Venice is Venice. Its astonishing. But try to see areas other than St Marks which is crowded, shoulder to shoulder sometimes you can’t move. But the alleyways and smaller areas are quite and peaceful. Over by the Arsenale  / Giardiono area is where the locals live and shop, look for the floating vegertable shops and tiny bakeries. Its a good area to eat as well, prices get high in the central area.., The Tragetti waterless take to the islands of the lagoon which are all different. The Lido has a great market, Its also a good central place to visit places like Vicenza on the train, or take the tour to Verona or the Dolomites.. Visit the Ghetto, and take the tour of the (five? Seven? can’t remember) synagogues. There are always live concerts of mozart etc somewhere buy tickets from the students in costume in the streets.
 Enjoy…

DK