[SML] Portable Make up Kit

Dorian Kelly illuminati500 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 09:04:47 UTC 2015

My greatest regret was not buying a set of twenty antique touring makeup boxes which I saw in an antiques market warehouse  in Chaing Mai Thailand. They were Burmese in origin,  about 3’x 4’ x 3’ high, heavily inlaid and beautifully  decorated, with compartments for wigs, masks and  personal props, had been in use for many years but in perfect condition .Museum quality nearly.  They only wanted £30 each and were worth- well a lot more than that. . But logistically it was impossible. They were not geared up for export, and I was only there for the day. I still see them in my dreams
DK