[SML] Copies of invoices policy question...

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Mar 31 14:30:24 UTC 2015

We often get duplicate requests from companies, especially when they
want to stretch out payments (seems they lose their copy every 30 days).

For companies, copies are provided to whoever asks.  Sometimes we just
blanket send to everyone on our contact list in the hopes that one of
them will pay it.

For orders we get through eBay it gets trickier.  We get an order from
Brenda1234 for a Space Sprocket.  Then we get a payment from George that
says the shipping address is Elroy.  Then an email comes in from Judy
who says Rosie wants it in Blue.  Of course NONE of them refer back to
the original order.