[SML] Copies of invoices policy question...

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 16:05:20 UTC 2015

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 10:50 AM, Keith Arsenault via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> i certainly would NOT provide a copy of the INVOICE to anyone other than for whom ordered it and who paid for it . .

>From my point, these are not "paid", but unpaid.  Project managers or
principals at architects offices frequently ignore or loose invoices
sent to them so I do copy the other (project manager or principal) or
accounts payable if I can identify that person.  Sorry Stephen, but I
send invoices to whomever approved the proposal and if they don't pay,
I look for someone else at the company to pay attention to get paid.

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC