[SML] Yale Tech Brief Turntable

Rob Graham photonguide at gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:42:00 UTC 2015

We're using a turntable built by a predecessor for an upcoming
production of Into the Woods - it was built according to the
specifications outlined in the Yale Tech Briefs for the "frameless
turntable."

I'm curious to know if any of you have ever used it, but converted it
to a "wheels up" configuration, rather than a wheels-down, as it is in
the original design.

I have just begun the re-assembly to make sure everything fits
properly after years of storage, and was curious if anyone has done
this.

Most of the  turntables I've built prior has used wheels up, which I prefer.

Thanks for your opinions.

--
Rob Graham
photonguide at gmail.com