[SML] PayPal

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue May 5 23:05:05 UTC 2015

I think it needs more clarification from them.  Their definition of
SERVICES includes any use of their system which would include using them
as a payment gateway (as we do).  Somehow it *seems* they wouldn't try
to claim ownership of anything you sold using their payment service, but
the way it's worded it sounds like it.

On 05/05/2015 04:00 PM, SAMUEL JONES wrote:
> I don’t use paypal, and I don’t understand when anyone would submit
> content to them.  I’m sure I’m not understanding, how that would work.
>
> Sam
>
> Samuel Jones
> sjones at autoplotvw.com <mailto:sjones at autoplotvw.com>

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand