[SML] PayPal

Dorian Kelly illuminati500 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 08:49:48 UTC 2015

I don't know if theres an equivalent where you are but the unfair provisions in such a contact would make it unenforceable here in the EU. If that is you were prepared to spend a shipload of money and half your remaining life defending it.

Sent from my iPhone from illuminati. Please excuse brevity and autocorrect errors if any.