[SML] Call for prep electricians (August)

Herrick Goldman Herrick at hglightingdesign.com
Wed May 6 14:20:36 UTC 2015

So if any of you have some young Jersey college students who need some shop time..   (not my gig, respond to Jessica below)

Hi Herrick!

I am looking for prep helpers for 8/24/15-8/30/15 for $20-$25 per hour.  Can you provide me with any or some leads?

The call is for 8 prep assistants who have basic stagehand skills to assemble a rig with supervision and 4 support staff dedicated to organizing, loading/unloading of trucks,
  2 of which have fork lift certificate.

Thanks in advance for your help

Jessica Bratton
Labor Manager
Christie Lites Enterprises USA
6990 Lake Ellenor Dr.
Orlando, FL 32809  USA
Office: 407-856-0016 Ext. 9000
Cell: 407-765-2701
Jessica Bratton <JBrat at christielites.com>

--
Herrick Goldman
Lighting Designer, NYC

We work in the dark - We do what we can- We give what we have. Our doubt is our passion and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of our art.  -Henry James