[SML] Headset/headphone storage?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Wed May 6 21:44:54 UTC 2015

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 12:53 PM, PATRICK MCCREARY via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> We have an array of 3-lb. coffee cans (try and find some of those) on the
> wall of the booth - headset around the can, cable and belt pack inside.
> Array starts at about 4 feet high, so no interference with tables, cabinets,
> etc.

I just wanted to give y'all a status update on the headset storage
situation.  I really liked a lot of the experiences people offered
up.... I particularly like the "tubs" that Andrew uses - I may do that
with our wired kits, although, now that we have enough wireless, the
wireds are used by folks who, for the most part, can keep their kit
where it is, like in the followspot suite, the PSM desk, etc.  (Except
for the Sound table - setting wired comm on the table ensures it will
fall to the floor, get tangled in the rolly chairs, and/or get stepped
on repeatedly.)

As for the wireless kits, I took Patrick's idea and modified it -
using 1 quart cans, which fit the diminutive packs quite nicely (see
pic). This should work well.

Thanks, y'all!

--
Jon Ares