[SML] Resumes

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Thu May 7 00:04:07 UTC 2015

I think that paragraph kind of covers it:

TD at xxxxxxxx theatre at YYYYYYY college.
This date to that date.

Staffed, budgeted 4 mainstage productions each year
. . . . . (and similar resume stuff for that portion of the position)
Advanced touring shows from ABC Broadway company and RTY Musical Tours
........(arranged backline, audio, video rentals in conjuction with groups technical ryders, responded to last minute changes and inaccurate paperwork)
Taught classes in Basic stagecraft, advanced stagecraft, mentored student designers, SMs,
Taught stress relief course in the woodwork shop with 4 lb and 8 lb hammers . . .

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician

604-822-2372
Andrew.riter at ubc.ca