[SML] Fwd: DMX hardware

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Thu May 7 02:32:16 UTC 2015

Hi everyone.
   Friend of mine who likes to understand things in excruciating detail
was doing a lighting gig and found one of those weird DMX control
failures.  Then he chased it down to root cause, because he enjoys that
sort of thing.   (You should see his pages on the Toyota Prius)
I'll let him explain, as he does so much better than I.

  --Dale