[SML] Fwd: DMX hardware

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Thu May 7 15:31:32 UTC 2015

On 5/7/2015 6:53 AM, Dave Vick via Stagecraft wrote:
> On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 10:32 PM, Dale Farmer via Stagecraft
> <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>
>> (You should see his pages on the Toyota Prius)
>

> Priuses (or Prii?) have DMX failures?

DMX is just one flavor of differential pair signaling.

There's certainly a network of some sort in a Prius, otherwise the
wiring harness would probably outweigh the battery - and that's saying a
lot!

Carla

The secret of a successful relationship is:  Someone always has to say,
"I'm sorry, I was wrong," and then she says, "That's OK, I forgive you."