[SML] Monthly LRLR request

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Thu May 7 19:30:24 UTC 2015

Hi again.

The LRLR annual ride starts on May 31st.

We’ve got…
	Two great charities.
	Lots of very nice people donating their energy, time and money to make this ride happen.
	Riders and passengers.
	Chase car and T-shirt sponsors.

How’s about you joined in with a donation to the cause.  Any amount will be greatly appreciated,.

Please visit <www.lrlr.org> for details on how to donate and to see who’s riding this year.  You can also see some of the silliness we’ve been up to in previous years.

Many thanks for your support.

Bill S.

bill at sapsis-rigging.com