[SML] What are people up to?

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Thu May 21 16:53:16 UTC 2015

I asked that about the life vests when I used to do barge shows.  For an
answer I received frowns and told to not worry about it.

For regular shows I soak my clothes in borax and wear a Nomex balaclava
under my hardhat.  I've also got military surplus Nomex and leather
gloves, VERY good fit, soft leather, and have protected me from lots of
burning junk landing on them.

You can see the gloves in this picture of me
http://interstellar.com/photos/Fireworks_2013-07-04/Jerry_Durand-1.jpg

On 05/21/2015 09:43 AM, Dale Farmer via Stagecraft wrote:
> Is there a company that makes tuxedos out of nomex for jobs like that?
>
> Dale

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand