[SML] What are people up to?

JEA00321 JEA00321 at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 19:53:44 UTC 2015

I'm in Philly with The Lion King at The Academy of Music through mid June. After that, we're off to Western Canada for most of the Summer.

Philly folks, let me know if you're planning to come to the show or are interested in meeting up for a meal or a beverage.

June Abernathy
IATSE #321 (Tampa, FL)
FOH Electrician
The Lion King National Tour