[SML] drops on tour

Jason Salvatori theatretd at gmail.com
Sat May 23 10:51:25 UTC 2015

Not tour related, but we use a much lighter pipe for our bottom pipe:
1.25" fence top rail.  It has flared (actually I guess it's the
opposite of flared... constriction-ed?) ends on one side and slides
about 3" in to the next piece.  a single wrap of gaff goes on just to
stop them from separating when we remove it at the end of the run.
Our drops are a max of 28'h x 40'l, so this with a sandbag at each end
is enough.

Jason