[SML] Google --

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Sun May 24 19:31:05 UTC 2015

So, there's this guy I need to contact regarding some business stuff.
The only "contact" I have for him is his Google + page.  I signed into
my Google one ring for all account and went to his + page, but can't
find any way to contact him.

So, what's the magic trick to contact someone on G+?

I guess I could leave a comment in one of his reviews that has nothing
to do with this particular transaction, but that doesn't seem like the
right way.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand