[SML] MS Ride

lists lists at hillmardesign.com
Wed May 27 03:50:26 UTC 2015

The LRLR riders are tremendous. I have donated money every year, and bought t-shirts and ties and other Long Reach Long Riders materials for each and every ride my friends have done. They have done amazing work for a great cause.
But there are others of us who ride for equally great causes. So on June 6th and 7th, I'll ride a bicycle- two wheeled like our heroes of the LRLR,but in this case HUMAN powered- for 200 miles to raise money to help folks with MS. See my story and make a donation- even if it is just $20, it will help someone's real life right now.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/gregghillmar

g.
gregg hillmar
scenic & lighting design
http://www.hillmardesign.com
http://www.lightplotdeconstructed.com

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like no one's watching."
                -Satchel Paige