[SML] What do I do with old Marley?

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Thu May 28 19:09:07 UTC 2015

In a non theatrical application, it could be used in lieu of geo-textile
for killing grass and weeds prior to establishing flower or vegetable beds.
Or, you could use it as a roofing material. Or it could be part of a
rainwater collection system. Unfortunately, I'm too far away for this to be
of any use, but there would seem to be an almost endless list of creative
uses for the stuff.
Steve Rees