[SML] What do I do with old Marley?

David Fox David.Fox at etcconnect.com
Fri May 29 14:56:04 UTC 2015

I would highly recommend before cutting it up,  you contact Fred Allen at  Mister Marley.

http://www.mistermarley.com/
310-832-4700
Fred.allen at cox.net

I am reasonably sure they can  work with you to take it off your hands and see it gets good use.

On 5/28/15 2:23 PM, christopher pike via Stagecraft wrote:
> Good day.
>
> Closing my dance/fitness studio after six years.  I have four pieces
> of marley that are about 25 feet long each.  They have some ripples in
> them.  I guess I'm taking them to the dump.  Can anyone think of what
> else I could do with this old Marley?

It is important to note that the opinions of the individual and those of their employer are not always aligned.

What you have read should be construed as my opinion and not the opinion of my employer. If you don't like or agree with my thoughts and musings, I am the one you should take to task and not the nice people who pay me.

Be Seeing You
David