[SML] What are people up to?

Jim Vogel james.vogel at wisc.edu
Fri May 29 18:29:06 UTC 2015

At my day job I’m paying the bills as coder/UI developer/project manager.

At my theater job, just finished up as the Production Manager for the “Humorology” Greek fund raiser , which was a fun ‘variety’ show made up of seven 20 minute mini shows; also did the lighting design/sound/TD for a  small dance performance, which I also danced in.

Heading to Chicago in June to work as a rigger for the “Chicago Contemporary Circus Festival”.

The rest of the summer is unplanned so far; hoping more theatre works comes my way.

James E. Vogel
Technical Director
452 N Sherman Ave
Madison, WI 53704