[SML] awful quiet/ETC

gbierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Thu Nov 5 16:22:51 UTC 2015

Just checking in since I haven't seen any posts since yesterday?  Unusually quiet or did we run low on Beer and BBQ?

I did get a demo of the ETC Colorsource profile this morning.  I know pre LDI I saw a price of $750 but my dealer is saying it is $1200.  Was I imagining things or did anyone else see that price… it did seem too good to be true.  Anyone else have their hands on one?  It seems like a pretty solid light but the color mixing seems odd with no control over the lime.  It feels like Microsoft Word… it is smarter than I am so it will tell me what I want once you get into color mixing.  I am looking forward to seeing a demo of the comparably spec'ed Chauvet E-910FC

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School