[SML] Theatre Job Search

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:13:04 UTC 2015

Speaking of jobs, my old position at Ithaca College is open.

https://ithaca.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=28366&src=JB-10023

Great department that does top-notch work.  Graduates from the tech
program have gone on to be Imagineers, Local 1 carpenters and sound
engineers and one chef. (Hey, sometimes theatre isn't for everyone.)

This would be a great job for someone in their 20s thinking about
teaching.  There's a lot of student contact and while the job is 90%
hands-on tech there's a light teaching load that can help you discover
if teaching is for you.   (Me, I loved the teaching, it was the testing
and grading that did me in.)

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall