[SML] Student workers (was: Aggregrate hours for majors?)

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 17:31:45 UTC 2015

Interesting and valuable discussion. There are a lot of times here at sml
where I find I disagree with Richard Niederberg's points of view but I'm
somewhat in agreement on this, at least in believing crew for credit - as
in required credit hours for graduation - is suspect. A requirement for
some majoring in theatre doesn't bother me - its a local decision - but
just backstage labor measured in only hours is not college credit worthy
IMHO.