[SML] Vectorworks is having a sale. 1/2 price

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:23:40 UTC 2015

Well, that's embarrassing. Sorry about that. I received two notices to
two different email addresses and figured it was a sales drive. Also,
the big print said: buy a "new" license... So, I figured it was a push
for new folk. As opposed to buying an "additional" license.
Upon further reading of the smaller fine gray print on gray
background, it does indeed say "for current service select...." etc.

Again, sorry about that.

Scott