[SML] CNC router

James D Smith, RC4 Wireless jds at theatrewireless.com
Wed Nov 18 11:40:07 UTC 2015

I've had a CNC Sherline minimill in our shop for a decade.  Love it!  It
will do what you need.  The newest version is not parallel-port
interfaced.  It includes a linux-based PC with software installed:
http://www.sherline.com/cncmenu.htm

We have a larger Laguna CNC router on the way, scheduled to arrive in a
week or so.  I investigated everything available and firmly believe this
one is going to awesome.   The least expensive smallest version I've
seen is this:
http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/422016/IQ-CNC-110-Volt.aspx?gclid=CNSt7o_wmckCFZQjgQodrVUBCg

James David Smith (Jim)
RC4 Wireless / www.theatrewireless.com / www.wirelessdimming.com