[SML] Trucking Scenery, Props, & Costumes

Jonathan Deull jdeull at clarktransfer.com
Wed Nov 18 14:09:16 UTC 2015

Hi Nate:

[Putting on Clark Transfer hat].

Yes, that's me. My grandfather started Clark Transfer in 1949. All we do is move live entertainment - both tours and one-offs. "Let's Get the Show on the Road" is actually our registered service mark - but feel free to use it. :) Much more propaganda available on our website of course.

My mom runs the company today with a great team of people in the office and on the road. And I help.

If there is anything we can do for you that we are not already doing, please let me know and we'll do everything possible to make it happen. And if we can't do it for you, I'll help point you toward someone else who might be able to. There is a small community of companies that know what it takes to work as part of a theatrical production. Remember that it really isn't trucking that you are looking for. It is someone to be part of your production team responsible for just one of the many time-and-detail-critical aspects of your production process.

Jonathan

Jonathan Deull
Executive Vice President
Clark Transfer