[SML] Cart Logistics Question

PJ Veltri pjveltri at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 01:47:10 UTC 2015

Thanks all for the help, I've got specs about the schools that the beast
will be rolling into, but like many of you mentioned they are poor at
communicating what kind of path I am likely to have to take it through,
regarding turns, stage ramps and the likes.

The length of 13' feet is for a design where the only thing that would need
to happen is roll the sign into place, secure the supports, open it and
crank the sign into place, but it seems like the overall consensus is that
that length might make it too long to be maneuverable, so it's time for
some revisions to make it manageable.

If I'm using six inch casters, what is the recommended size for the center
casters?